|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Most successful FMCG company, healthy food, HQ in US.
Strategic FP&A position, oversee APAC China and Korea!
• Over-all management & development of the FP&A function for North Asia.
• Management of the annual budget process and periodic forecasts (including Plus/Minus) for the North Asia markets to ensure complete & timely submission, together with supporting schedules, comments, and analysis. Also provides the markets with periodic financial performance analysis - eg, conducting regular financial performance reviews & provide sound guidance on consequential action plans.
• Together with the Country Commercial Heads, provides senior management with regular insight into the commercial performance of North Asia markets in a succinct & precise manner. Provide inputs as needed by DPFA Regional Finance (BKK) for their reports / updates to Corporate (DAH/DIH).
• Provide critical support to the assigned markets in the following key areas, like trade & consumer spending tracking & control, general & administrative expense tracking & control, and institute measures to ensure spending efficiencies
• Develop the appropriate financial forecasting models for the markets, and establish analysis templates
• Together with the sales & marketing teams, develop sound pricing & margins structure for all products sold in the assigned markets
• Coordinate and advise on the finances of assigned markets by ensuring availability of working funds, efficient collection of receivables and timely payment of payables.
• Provide advisory to the assigned markets on matters pertaining to commercial / trading terms & other rules of engagement
• Establish the proper approval procedures and monitoring / control of various marketing, sales, and general / administrative spending.
• Develop and review financial policies applicable to each of the assigned markets. Provide over-all responsibility for ensuring compliance with Corporate policies and with the DPFA FAP, which contain minimum required approval levels. Work with the North Asia Commercial Teams, local controllers, and regional management to develop localized policies / procedures / approval levels which are in line with the Corporate & Regional policies.
• Ensure that sound financial management practices are developed and maintained
• Regular interface with his/her counterpart Commercial Finance Manager in DPFA South Asia to have a more comprehensive perspective of the total Asia region business
• Maintaining regular coordination with the financial & accounting teams of the legal entities that host the market teams under his / her jurisdiction
• Regular liaison with the DPFA Regional Finance Center in Bangkok
• Provide other strategic / critical support needed by the markets - ie, operations advisory, in-market logistics, product launches, distribution expansion, etc.
• Other ad-hoc business planning & analysis tasks, as needed
University degree in Accounting, preferably a CPA/CFA/CMA
Between 7 - 10 years’ experience in Finance
Good financial and administration skills; strong leadership abilities
High-level integrity and honesty; could be trusted with key confidential information
Highly results-oriented and could thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Strong attention to detail
Strong ability to integrate with other cultures; open-minded and flexible. Open to overseas travel
Asian foreign language preferred, but not required.