Company OverviewOur client is a European fashion brand that is producing mainly leather goods.
The brand has a unique range of products aiming younger audience. It gained huge popularity all over the world around 2015-2017, and was everywhere in the internet and magazines.
Office location in Tokyo: Ginza
Job DescriptionKey responsibilities:
- Manage and review all accounting transactions including (AR,AP,GL, banking, cash reconciliation, master data, fixed assets etc.
- Manage banking and treasury
- Prepare periodic financial management reports
- Lead and guide finance team to complete control, closing, and reporting
- Manage and maintain legal register with all contracts and agreements
- Japanese (native, or nearly native), English (business)
- Excellent finance and accounting knowledge
- Excel skills