Company OverviewThe company is a worldwide media organization which specializes in all brands and clients.
Job DescriptionThe company is currently looking for a FP&A Manager for their expanding business.
- Preparing account analysis and reconciliations on various balance sheet and income statement accounts using excel including pivot tables or Access databases.
- Provide explanations for significant variances to prior year or budget amounts in a clear and concise manner.
- Liaison between the Accounting team and other cross functional teams involved in the month end close.
- Implement process improvements to create efficiency's and reduce time frames for deliverables included in the financial close and reporting processes.
Requirements- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in finance, including experience within corporate FP&A
- Experience in a fast moving media company is an added advantage
- Excellent excel and PowerPoint skills