|職名||Finance Manager - Operations Process Excellence|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client, a hugely successful international hospitality company, is looking for its first Finance hire to join its Tokyo office. It was announced by Forbes Magazine as one of the companies with the highest potential in 2018.
You will be responsible for all aspects of this office's accounting and finance, from invoicing, contract issues, analysis and reporting to preparing annual budget. You will be required to report to international HQ and to work with local vendors and partners, so this would suit a confident, outgoing, bilingual candidate.
• High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong numerical ability coupled with sound reasoning and logical deduction skills
• Strong excel skills
• This position requires excellent interpersonal skills
• Multitask oriented, organized and set priorities
• Has supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Finance Operations
Additional Job Information
If you are interested, please apply directly here or get in touch with Clara Comito at email@example.com