|職名||Finance Planning Analyst|
|勤務地||Japan - Others|
My client is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company operating in 35 countries, that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. They are looking for an experienced Financial Planning / Cost Accounting person to join their Factory Finance team in Miho site. They have two semiconductor manufacturing sites and the role of both Financial Planning and Cost Accounting is to ensure financial and accounting health of the Factory activities including supporting management with information and analysis to make better business decisions, and support the data needs of the management.
• Leading Factory financial planning activities; including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts.
• Leading Factory cost accounting activities; including monthly and quarterly close, inventory, capital , and full compliance
with TI Policies & Procedures, and GAAP.
• Driving financial and ensure accuracy and integrity of the financial results for the Factory activities.
• Support management team on operation performance reviews, finance actuals reviews, cost reduction activities.
• Understanding and explaining relationship between operational performance, financial results and compliance.
• Continuous process improvement and automation.
• Participating on and leading a variety of priorities teams and initiatives.
• Bachelor' s degree Finance, Accounting or related Business degree
• TOEIC Score: 730+
• English communication skills ( E-mail, Listening & Speaking)
• 3 years' experience finance or accounting
• Systems knowledge/skills including: Excel, Power Point, etc
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Strong leadership and initiative and drive for results
• Strong analytical skills, critical and creative thinking, problem-solving abilities, detail orientated