Company OverviewOne of the world's biggest retailers with large finance department and great internal mobility across the finance teams is looking for an experienced Finance Reporting specialist.
If you are looking for a global working environment, with daily use of English, and quick career development, please feel free to apply.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Financial reporting and analysis (US GAAP and J GAAP)
- Presentation of analysis and financial reviews to Controllers, CEO, CFO.
- US and J GAAP financial consolidation: ensure that US and J GAAP financial statements are accurate and accomplished in time, ensure that financial reporting is made in accordance with local statute.
- Ensure that Japan's closing is completed effectively and on time.
- Ensure that accounting policies are followed.
- Lead the Finance Reporting team
Requirements- Japanese (native), English (business)
- Solid knowledge of J GAAP and US GAAP
- Accounting experience
- CPA certificate is a big advantage
Additional Job InformationThe company has a great career path!
This is a replacement for a person who has been promoted.