Company OverviewOur Client is a fast growing Robotics Venture working on the front line of developing new technology to help with the problems caused by the declining population.
Their business is expanding at a very rapid pace and the number of employees are estimated to grow at the rate of two times per year.
The Japanese to foreign ratio of this company is 50/50 and English is heavily used.
Job Description* Depending on candidate's skills, we will do the following:
• Cash flow
• Formulation and progress management of annual budget
• Performance analysis, forecast analysis
• Design, aggregation, analysis and improvement of financial indicators
• Collection, organization and analysis of various financial information
• Credit management, credit management
• Planning and execution of financial strategy
• Monitoring of overseas subsidiaries
• IPO preparation
Requirements• At least 2 years of experience in FP & A, business planning, consulting, and FAS
• Strong desire to solve social issues
• Japanese level: Business level or higher
• English level: Daily conversation level or higher
Additional Job InformationWelcome skills:
• Knowledge of manufacturing and software
• Person who can perform project management beyond the team
• High Excel or Google Spreadsheet ability
• Those who can think and act on their own, and can perform business with a sense of speed