|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a global European organization that focuses on providing quality control and certification services to corporations worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Finance Specialist who is based in Yokohama to mainly manage tax, accounting and reporting.
- Tax filing, accounting and tax adjustment
- Preparation of materials for external tax accountant
2) Accounting and Reporting
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual settlement
- AR & AP
- Journal entry, cash flow, global report
- domestic and global reporting line
- 3 years of tax related work experience
- Work experience at a Japanese corporation of a foreign-affiliated company
- Knowledge of JGAAP and IFRS
- Experience in accounting audit and tax audit welcome
- English: TOEIC 700 points or more. You will communicate with overseas offices in English by email mainly.
Additional Job Information
- 7 hours of working time a day
- flex system
- home telework system in place
For more information please contact Rahel Masaeli at email@example.com, or on +81-3-4400-2643.