Exciting fast growing manufacturer
Analyzing various technical accounting issues and providing advice (primary duty)
- Liaise with HQs finance, BT&S counterparts (mainly Global Accounting Team) and external parties (Big4 etc) ;
- Handle technical accounting issues like disposal of shareholding, capitalization vs expense of payment, opening balance sheet adjustments, restructuring etc.
- Provide advice in form of positon paper / white paper
- Provide technical accounting training for entities (secondary duty)
· Have 5 to 15 years related experience in CPA firms, or Corporate of multinational companies (manufacturing background preferred).
· Fluent in English – Japanese / Chinese desirable
· USGAAP knowledge mandatory