Company OverviewMy client is a large Pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation for market leading products and treatments, and are now looking for a Finance and Accounting Manager to join their business to act as a dynamic leader to drive growth and define forward-thinking strategy.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for enhancing the efficiency of all Finance processes and strengthening planning functions as a key business partner. You will also be expected to lead management staff functions from a strategic Management Accounting perspective and develop all areas of the Finance area.
- Annual Budget Planning based on collated data from each Business Unit and Function
- Perform all forecasting from both a quarterly and yearly perspective
- Regular reporting on forecast management and preparation of all quarterly announcement materials
- Operation and management of Management Accounting system
- Short and Long-term growth strategy planning
Requirements- 5 years of business experience on budget management (including management accounting system operation)
- Knowledge of management accounting and financial accounting
- Business English and Fluent Japanese
- Flexible mindset with high level of adaptability and person-skills
- Self-driven an highly motivated personality