|職名||Finance and Admin Officer|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Exciting and challenging role for a hands-on, bilingual finance professional to become Finance and Administration Officer at the Tokyo start-up office of a US company, the international market leader in its field.
You will be responsible for all finance and accounting aspects of the Japan business, working with external vendors where necessary (including audit and tax), and working very closely with APAC HQ.
• Managing month- and year-end financial closing, and the completion of consolidated financial reporting
• Coordinate annual tax audits and tax returns with external auditors
• Handle banking activities and payment
• Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable functions including payments, invoice booking, payroll etc.
• Prepare monthly reports for management
• Perform some basic HR & Office Administrative duties as required
• Appropriate qualification or experience in accounting and finance
• Self-motivated, matured and well-organised
• Good in written and spoken English
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Job Information
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in being a hands-on, integral part of an exciting start-up business. To apply, or for more information, please contact email@example.com