|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a world's leading company ranked on Forbes Global 2000; they provide inspection, verification, testing and certification services.
They are looking for a finance director to lead their finance department in Japan. You will directly report to the country manager in Japan.
• Coordinate the monthly reporting process to ensure results are delivered per agreed deadlines.
• Conduct and/or supervise internal controls to ensure the quality and accuracy of the consolidated financial statements and management reports.
• Collate and analyze monthly comments from business line management to ensure their accuracy and help identify any financial reporting risk I non-compliance with group policies.
• Follow Group Financial Manual (GFM) accounting rules and policies.
• Coordinate "internal control systems" (ICS) compliance across Japan office.
• Prepare reports, analysis and presentations for senior management meetings, the Board of Directors meetings and for the regional and global teams
• At all times, comply with Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
• Qualified accountant, University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in financial reporting for an international organization reporting, minimum 10 years of overall professional experience.
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS standards and practical experience at implementing new pronouncements
• Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
• Good knowledge of pension accounting
• Fluent in English, high level of written and verbal English
Additional Job Information
Please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Kira Zhang for a confidential discussion at:
D : 03 4400 2627