Company OverviewMy client is a world's leading company ranked on Forbes Global 2000; they provide inspection, verification, testing and certification services.
They are looking for a finance director to lead their finance department in Japan. You will directly report to the country manager in Japan.
Job Description• Coordinate the monthly reporting process to ensure results are delivered per agreed deadlines.
• Conduct and/or supervise internal controls to ensure the quality and accuracy of the consolidated financial statements and management reports.
• Collate and analyze monthly comments from business line management to ensure their accuracy and help identify any financial reporting risk I non-compliance with group policies.
• Follow Group Financial Manual (GFM) accounting rules and policies.
• Coordinate "internal control systems" (ICS) compliance across Japan office.
• Prepare reports, analysis and presentations for senior management meetings, the Board of Directors meetings and for the regional and global teams
• At all times, comply with Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
Requirements• Qualified accountant, University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in financial reporting for an international organization reporting, minimum 10 years of overall professional experience.
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS standards and practical experience at implementing new pronouncements
• Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
• Good knowledge of pension accounting
• Fluent in English, high level of written and verbal English
Additional Job InformationPlease contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Kira Zhang for a confidential discussion at:
D : 03 4400 2627