|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a global leading company in the optimized resource management that is looking for an Financial Analyst to join their team.
The company is looking for an Financial Analyst skilled in the below named work assignments. Speaking a fluent level of Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to efficiently work and report to the management and a business level of English is welcomed as well.
As an Financial Analyst the key responsibilities will be:
- Business Control of Project Activities
- Review of the financial performance of the Projects on a monthly basis
- Preparation and review of project budgets
- Preparation of regional P&L statements
- Allocation of indirect costs
- External Audit support
- 5 years or more experience in cost controlling
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Janine Niggemeier at:
D : 03-6422-4404