Company OverviewMy client is a listed company that offers a subscription information service to a variety of clients across different industries. They have a strong presence not only in Japan, but over the entire APAC region, as well as the US. They have achieved year-on-year growth since their inception, and highly regarded as one of the most flexible and rewarding employers in Tokyo. They offer excellent work-life balance with no core hours, as well as extended vacation time and a work at home policy when required.
The division that you will be joining has recently received a significant investment that will lead to an accelerated growth period, and as the leading Financial Analyst within the team you will have the fantastic opportunity of being close to the heart of a dynamic and expanding business with hands-on involvement in all areas.
Job DescriptionKey responsibilities (among others):
- Establish short and-long term business plans
- Annual budgeting
- Preparation of performance forecast and variance analysis
- Tracking and reporting of KPI's
- Preparation of management meeting materials
- Ad Hoc numerical analysis and reporting work to provide necessary information for management decisions
Requirements- Experience in Budgeting and Forecasting management
- Accounting knowledge (ideally with at least Nissho Boki 2)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other business related software
- Experience working in an international business
- Experience of using English in the workplace