Our client is a leading European consumer goods company which is increasing its share of the Japanese market.
· Support the Country Manager & the local team by ensuring full compliance of the company to local legal, statutory and tax requirements & regulation
· Support the Company performance through a proactive “steering” control of the business
· Support the business through proactive business controlling approach highlighting company risk and corrective action plan
· Implementation of Company Policies in terms of Finance, Administration, Credit etc.
· Reliability, quality and timing of reporting and budgeting processes
· Local tax filling and fulfilment of local fiscal and statutory requirements
· Credit control and collection, stock management, Cash Flow management (trade working capital)
· Assure the IT system full cover business processes
· Ensure the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to HQ
· Lead organization effectiveness by maximizing performance and people development and engagement
· A university degree or equivalent
· A minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience in an international company
· Experience of managing teams