Our client, an internationally renowned fashion and leather goods company, is looking for a talented Financial Controller to join its fast-growing team.
· Manage all finance and accounting for the Japan business, including planning, budgets, forecasts and analysis, tax, internal control etc.
· Advice the regional head of finance, and the CEO of the Japan business on financial plans, run feasibility reports, and offer advice from a financial perspective on strategy
· Develop business plans for the short, mid and long term financial and strategic health of the business
· Supervise administration team and other back office functions, including logistics
· 5+ years’ experience in both accounting and in FP&A functions, ideally with experience in the retail industry, or in a trading business
· Strong communication skills in Japanese and English
· A positive mindset, and an ability to balance an entrepreneurial spirit within a larger international corporate environment