|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a US based leading healthcare company and is regarded as one of the top performing and most successful organizations within its industry. Due to recent plans for expansion, they are now looking for a Financial Controller to help lead further growth within the business. This position will provide support to a diverse group of professionals at varying levels across the organization. Scope of responsibilities include complex financial planning, forecasting and reporting for the SCM side of their APAC business.
• Provide support to global supply chain and operations in projections and trends.
• Conduct and document complex financial analysis projects related to SCM
• Financial management for the Asia Pacific Distribution network, warehousing and freight, including forecasting, month-end support and financial analysis, as needed.
• Provide regular communications and updates to global supply chain and operations team regarding distribution, freight and warehousing
• Develop analysis of economic indicators in order to prepare forecasts and analyze the company's short, medium, and long-term position.
• Prepare in-depth evaluations of plans and identify new methods of analysis and presentation.
• Develop budgets and forecasts in support of annual Plan and quarterly for the Asia Pacific Distribution Sites. Perform variance analysis and identify key drivers in support of business performance improvement and strategic decision-making.
• Participating in monthly closing process and providing analytical insight into budget variances and operational performance.
• Conduct regular financial reviews with business partners to communicate financial performance and key business issues and provide valuable insight to help business achieve financial goals.
• Minimum of 5 years of accounting / financial planning and analysis experience and preferably 3 years of experience in cost accounting / manufacturing industry.
• BS in Accounting / Finance required; CPA or MBA preferred.
• Self-motivated and proactive, setting high standards for success;
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Great communication skills and ability to articulate results based on audience;
• Quick learner and adaptable to changes and new environment;
• Innovative and take initiative for efficiency and process improvement
• Proficiency with Excel (e.g. Pivot table, common Excel functionalities), Word, and PowerPoint; strong experience with SAP ERP and Hyperion Planning/Essbase systems preferred.