Company OverviewThis young startup company strives to be recognized as innovator in the field of robotics. They want to get things done in a way that’s easily reproducible; thus having every single person on the planet benefitting from the robotic revolution.
They design, manufacture, and operate their own robot, involving various cutting-edge technologies including VR and AI into their development.
As a frontend software engineer, you will work on the software development of our robot operation platform. You will work on three major components in the system:
1. Operation management system Web app to manage the robot operation),
2. Robot GUI (local webserver running in the robot),
3. Cockpit (VR User interface) GUI.
This position needs professional experiences of GUI design on web site and Unity (Game engine).
• Gather and analyze requirements of our GUI and design software to meet the requirements
• Implement GUI of the robot management system
• Implement VR UI of robot operating system
• Continuously test & improve the software to achieve better UI/UX
• Professional Skill of Unity, C# (better to have VR development experience, but not mandatory)
• Experience of software development on Linux and Windows OS