Company OverviewFamous news and entertainment internet media company looking for a general affairs assistant to help facilitate office efficiency.
Job Description• Assist with executive schedule management, coordination of internal meetings
• Procurement of office supplies (vending machines, water, snacks, stationery, furniture, etc.)
• Management of office furniture / facilities
• Handling incoming and outgoing mail
• Office management (maintaining equipment such as air conditioning and assisting disaster prevention programs), contract management
• Arrangement for business trips and for guests staying in Japan etc.
• Assisting in transition from IT-related contracts such as PC rental and mobile rental contracts
• Device Procurement Application - Rental Equipment Management
• Other duties as situation calls for it.
RequirementsNative Japanese & Business level English;
Experience in general affairs, administration or secretarial duties;
Good IT skills of Microsoft Word applications.