|職名||General Affairs & Facility Manager|
General Affairs & Facility Manager
• Lead new office relocation program together with HR head; office layout, furniture, office supplies and manage all logistics to move in the new office
• Implement and manage all process and system related office; Guest/Visitors control process/systems, Security, member’s lockers, mail room processes, control meeting room etc
• Identify locations in each district for sales team and lead & manage agreement with the landlord
• Design and implement car lease or private car use policy for field sales
• Ensuring that tasks performed by contractors are completed in accordance with cost, contractual timelines and quality measures.
• Identify vendors and implement stress check, annual medical check, and other health management programs
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in General Affairs, Vendor Mgmt., Office Mgmt. or an equivalent combination of training, experience, and educational background.
• Excellent time mgmt. skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Ability to negotiate contracts.
• Ability to develop and maintain working relationships and informally negotiate with other departments, outside entities, and private consultants.
• Ability to respect the supplier and vendor network by challenging them to perform at the level agreed to while helping them to improve.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Ability to create standardized processes that are the foundation for continuous improvement (kaizen).
• Willingness to work under uncertainties as the organizational transformation to a full-fledged bio-pharma company
• Entrepreneurship mind-set & collaborative workstyle for the team to deliver best performance
• Self-starter, able to work stand alone with minimal supervision
• Fluent in English; business level prefer (at least writing and reading level is required)