Company OverviewInternational Insurance Company looking for a Legal Manager - Gen Corp
Job Description• Draft, review and negotiate legal documentation both in Japanese and English
• Provide legal and regulatory advice on structuring, documentation and execution of projects
• Advising on general corporate legal issues
• Managing outside counsels
• Participate in local/regional/global projects or initiatives
• Working with local/regional/global colleagues - Legal Affairs and Line of Business
Requirements• Relevant Legal Expertise: As an in-house lawyer, has knowledge of and experience in a wide range of legal practice areas and understands the legal framework for Japanese life insurance company. Knowledge and experience over Insurance Business is preferable
• Exceptional Judgment: Consistently demonstrates excellent judgment in assigned legal matters, including creative problem-solving and effective decision-making.
*Must be able to win the trust and earn the confidence of business partners and outside parties
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Business Acumen: Appreciates perspective of business leaders.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, results-driven and global environment