|勤務地||Japan - Others|
Real Estate and Infrastructure business
• Ensure the business works on a day to day basis and that service levels are maintained to the highest possible standards and meeting business goals and KPIs
• Up-keep and further enhancement of company reputation in the industry.
• Drive business and identify opportunities to improve service, reduce costs and enhance profitability.
• Device and recommend service plans for managed properties based on the properties’ specific characteristics and owners’ requirements. Ensure efficient and effective deployment of resources to maximize owners’ returns.
• Maintain loyalty at customer level through outstanding service quality and delivery.
• Demonstrate strong leadership to employees and to the community.
• Previous hotel management in a condominium hotel or hotel setting is essential.
• Experience and knowledge of operating in a highly seasonal environment preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide cross section of community stakeholders, as well as with those within the company. Diplomacy, tact and a helpful, positive, professional presentation are required.
• Be an excellent, flexible, inspirational and involved team player.
• Excellent English speaking ability with bilingual skills a plus. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to set priorities and work to deadlines with close attention to detail.