|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Lifestyle Company.
Indirect Procurement Analyst
purpose of function:
Together with colleagues all over the globe we work to identify and understand all kinds of needs related to the operations. Then, through our sourcing and tendering process, we partner with suppliers to meet those needs innovatively, cost-effectively and with sustainability built in from the start. We provide support all the way through our sales channels, simplifying things and creating happy customers. Our ambition is to develop meaningful and better procurement.
purpose of job:
Contribute to the development and execution of the category/market action plan by:
Securing compliance of the Group Procurement purchase process.
Building long term supplier partnerships and drive supplier performance.
Involving relevant business partners to identify business needs and opportunities.
Job specific key tasks and responsibilities:
· Take fully responsibility for following and securing the Group Procurement purchase process end-to-end.
· Responsible for building long term partnerships with Key Suppliers based on shared business model.
· Responsible for building trusted relationships through way of doing business, secure compliance and Code of Conduct.
· Responsible for supplier management and supplier performance by professionally challenge suppliers to constantly improve all aspects of supplier performance.
· Through proactive market monitoring give input about sourcing options, supplier market, market trends and contributing to the development of the category/sourcing plans
· Act according to company's values do business with Fact-based Business Leadership
· Understands the goals, business priorities and follow through on commitments and achieves results in line with the vision and values
· Communicates in a straightforward and inclusive manner and listens actively to gain information
· Co-operates with team members in other and own units to accomplish common goals
· Seeks opportunities for improvement
· Demonstrates willingness and contributes to change by taking necessary actions and adapt to new circumstances
Additional Job Information
knowledge & motivation:
· Fluent in English both written and spoken
· Strong knowledge in purchasing practices and related processes
· Good knowledge of industry and market specific conditions
· Good analytical ability on supplier evaluation, spend management and other tasks for various purchaser performance
· Knowledge of tools (excel, sourcing systems) and processes in area of responsibility
· Strong negotiation skills
· Experience of supplier management and supplier development
· Strong financial competence and understanding
· Good knowledge of cost drivers and the value chain of relevant segment and industry
· Experience in SAP procurement tools such as ARIBA/S4Hana (preferrable)
· Genuine interest in securing a great customer experience and interest of people's life at home
· Energy, drive and commitment to deliver better products and services for the many people by leading self
· Continuously learn and develop in a curious way
· Interest and drive to find common interests and agenda, to build trust and partnership to reach common goals
· Highly motivated in understanding the category / market area that we are working in
· Desire to find new business opportunities and make it happen through engaging and motivating people
· Interest and drive to build trust and partnership to reach common goals
· Strong and genuine interest in innovation and sourcing option development
· Capability to understand the bigger picture; always act with the Customer, company's values
· Capability to identify and capture process and business opportunities and deliver results through involving and engaging people
· Capability to build trust and relationships, in order to build long-term relationships
· Capability to take responsibility and initiative within the area of scope
· Capability to adapt to a fast changing environment
Build Strong Relationships:
· Collaborate & Co-create
· Create customer value
sources of performance indicators:
· Relevant sources of Performance Indicators to contribute to the purpose of the job
· Individual tertial business/performance goals that are aligned with the manager’s and function’s strategic business objectives and measured through the KPIs in the scorecard