|職名||Geo Sales Head of MAS|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
An Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
Consulting GEO Head – Modern Application Services
Our Modern Application Services (MAS) Consulting team works on organization-wide initiatives covering Modernization, Cloud Advisory Services, CRM/Customer Experience, & Process Transformation. People who play these roles are experienced consultants that typically have a combination of consulting and industry experience. Some come from a technology specialist background, others come from a broader technical architecture background. But all have a strong background in supporting both sales and delivery of strategic programs.
• Proven track record in consulting sales in the above subject areas to Fortune 500 clients.
• 15-20+ years of consulting sales experience.
• Ability to sell specialized solutions, characterized by high performance and innovation, using a combination of consultancy, software, and hardware
• Excellent consulting skills, experience in influencing change, negotiating and selling
• Demonstrate the ability to build and expand on new relationships
• Previous P&L accountability and revenues/order booking targets for teams of 20-40 consultants.
• Ability to study organizational mission, goals, and drivers, confer with senior executives and synthesize the IT capabilities required to address client needs
• This role will require extensive travel across the assigned country and possibly international travel.
• Candidate should be proficient in both English and Japanese.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Generating consulting business from new and existing accounts and have the capability to drive and lead customer relationships into multimillion-dollar engagements.
• Experience in account planning, business development strategies and participating in large integrated deals.
• Demonstrated track record of leadership and managing consulting partners or sales teams.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400