Company OverviewGlobal financial company
Job Description• Develop, implement and execute the Global Financial Crimes Compliance training program for Japan
• Conduct annual risk-based assessments of training needs in the Japan region and document a plan to meet those needs
• Deliver instructor-led financial crime related targeted, risk-based, and event based training to bank employees in Japanese/English
• Taking ownership of/or collaborating in the development of General Audience Training and Master Class/Targeted, Risk- Based, and Event-Based Trainings with global and regional stakeholders, subject matter experts, training team members and regional training functions for instructor-led or eLearning financial crime related modules
• Customize training material to meet regional requirements and review translations for adequacy
Requirements• Fluent in Japanese and English both verbally and in writing
• 5 to 7 years’ experience working in financial crimes-related compliance function of a large commercial and/or investment bank or in a regulatory agency, with direct sanctions, AML and ABC experience and oversight.
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in Learning Management and employee development, experience at a financial institution preferred.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent required; relevant professional certifications such as ACAMS or CRCM preferred
• Advanced degree or commensurate training experience is preferred.