Company OverviewA worldwide leader in production, localization, and content creation.
Passion for delivering innovative production and content solutions for clients and brands. Solutions that enable brands to engage with their audiences effectively and efficiently across the globe, in every channel, in every market, at any scale.
Job DescriptionResponsible for managing global clients to plan and execute BTL marketing projects
- Lead strategic/tactical discussions with clients and make certain that the agency across the globe is well aligned
- Solve issues proactively to deliver to the clients’ expectations
- Support clients to align different internal and external stakeholders
- Manage agency reputations
- Build relationship with clients
- Develop new business development & support business expansion
Requirementso Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for both English (TOEIC 900 or above) and Japanese
o Solid experience in working with foreign clients
o Business planning ability/experience
o Good client communication skills (consultation and problem-solving skills)
o Good attention to detail with proven ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously.
o Team player, self-starter, contributor.