Company OverviewInternational Pharmaceutical Company looking for a Global compliance manager for team. Excellent opportunity to work in a international health care company.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for providing support for compliance functions and implementation of compliance functions for global to the Japan side. You will also be responsible to the implementation for compliance investigations for the company. Other duties include escalating problems to the proper channels, working with regulators as well as official bodies, training and other related duties. This is a great opportunity to move up in compliance in the healthcare industry.
Requirements- Compliance and strong assurance experience
- Demonstrated experience in multi-cultural arena
- Experience of working in global companies
- Work experience in pharmaceuticals or a related industry
- Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Nice to have a academic background related to legal and MBA