Company OverviewA global consulting provider for insurance, benefit, organization and asset management. More than 20000 staff members worldwide are based in 44 countries.
In Japan, they have 40 years global network. The environment is energetic and very flexible.
Job DescriptionAs Japanese companies are expanding overseas, but the be cost of the benefit is rising, they need to solutions about this.
• International Benefit Management Consulting for clients
• Understand Japanese social insurance system and benefit and explain to other countries' colleagues
• Data management of clients' benefit plan
• Other general affairs related to global projects (in both English and Japanese)
• Supporting the clients overseas to establish the insurance benefit system
Requirements· Excellent English ability (fluent)
· Good communication skill
· Interested in global projects with overseas bases