|職名||Graduate Cloud Application Engineer – Level 3|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World known FMCG Company.
As a Cloud Application Engineer within the Commerce IT team you will work in a fast-paced, innovative environment like no other.
To Further manage the Online Ordering platform in Japan, A new team has been established with leadership from the Australian Cloud Operations division to provide support for this new team.
Responsible for driving continual availability, stability and performance for our Online Ordering platform, along with numerous other interdependent systems across the global business.
Whether this be through further automation, proactive monitoring and alerting or creation of new processes, tools and systems.
This position considers both IT and the wider business requirements to deliver and drive Solutions and automation across an array of technologies daily.
All the time striving to provide continual improvement and increased coverage across the Commerce and Cloud Engineering space.
• Head Cloud Ops & Engineering, Cloud Engineering Executive Manager, Commerce IT Manager, IT Operations, Engineering, AU Cloud Operations Team, Technology Department, Marketing, Purchasing, Finance, Store Operations
• Managed Services providers delivering support and other technical services
• Vendors involved with existing and new products and solutions
• Identify the root cause of problems before they have a major impact upon business process and communicating these with relevant stakeholders for resolution.
• Automation, reduce the reliance on manual intervention for tasks via creation of tools and scripting.
• Reporting on key metrics to management
• Create and maintain good working relationships with business and technical stakeholders.
• Manage business stakeholder expectations through clear and accurate communication.
• Ensure training materials on new and/or existing features are kept up-to-date.
• Provide technical documentation for other support teams.
• Collaborate with Technology team members within your team and across other teams to deliver outstanding results for our business stakeholders.
• Provide guidance within the practice of application development and contribute to the continual improvement of the practice.
• Provide effective monitoring of the Online Ordering and internal applications.
• Be actively involved in developing and optimizing processes to create efficiencies in daily BAU activities.
• Document, and track issues and the reasonable steps taken.
• Perform daily application releases to both online and internal systems with clear communication to stakeholders on status of changes.
• Delivery of stable and performant application and cloud operations
• Ownership of issues and drive to completion
• Bilingual (English/Japanese)
• Relevant industry experience and certifications.
• ITIL Foundations preferred.
• Tertiary qualifications Required. (Qualifications in Information Systems Preferred)
• Public Cloud Certifications (MS Azure, AWS) Desirable.
• Proficient knowledge in a Coding Language (T-SQL, Powershell, c# Desirable)
• Microsoft IIS Server 7.0 and above
• Microsoft software development technologies - .NET
• SDLC practices
• Desktop Support exposure
• Proven organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to think analytically to identify potential issues and solutions - both short term and long-term options.
• Ability to assess risks and impacts of actions and make rational and considered decisions.
• Ability to independently drive solutions to problems with the engagement of the wider team
• Inquisitive and tenacious – upon discovering a potential problem, won’t stop investigating until they fully understand it.
• Is highly responsive when assigned work and communicates progress proactively
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Active listening skills.
• Ability to understand and effectively engage with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to work collaboratively with the development team.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Genuine desire to provide excellent service and business value.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Diplomatic & tactful.
• Good sense of humour.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in an Application Support role.
• Knowledge of hypervisor technologies like VMware and Hyper V
• Knowledge of Networking and Communications.
• Knowledge of Point of Sale, Retail Operations.
Key Result Areas
• Fast response and resolution of incidents in line with severity/priority ratings
• Delivery of stable and performant applications and hosting platforms
• Promote automation, self-service and the globalization of IT to reduce costs and improve service
• Drive changes through and provide clear communication to the change team and stakeholders on status of changes
• Assist with analysis of the current IT environment and recommend opportunities for improvement
• Contribution to transparency in project status and reporting.
• Contribution to effectiveness and efficiency of your team.