Growing Healthcare Consulting Company
• Support overall, day to day office administration matters.
• Ordering supplies, processing monthly payments related to office lease, equipment and utilities.
• Coordinate with other Asian offices for admin processes.
• On board new employees which includes ordering laptop and Email creation and document collection.• Liaise with HQ Legal team to finalize vendor contracts with customers.
• Manage obligations to suppliers and third-party vendors and process all vendor Invoices.
• Liaise with HQ for internal accounting reports and custom financial reports.
• Liaise with Vendor/ In-house for Financial reporting and submit to HQ.
• Process monthly payments via online banking.
• Review and coordinate monthly payroll and annual payroll compliance matters.
• Monthly pay-roll reconciliation.
• Liaise with Tax Consultant for Corporate tax ,With-holding tax and Consumption tax and share necessary documents on a monthly or Annual basis.
• Prepare invoices for Doctor Honoraria payments and make payments after approval.
• Check all expense reimbursements are as per Company policies and update Monthly reimbursement tracking.
• Receive and track Project reviews.
• Update Pass through file on a monthly basis.
Proven work experience as an Group Administrator or similar role.
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
• Experience with Accounting Software is an advantage.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent verbal and written English and Japanese communication.
Additional Job Information
Prior experience with Japan payroll processing is welcomed
Prior experience with formalities for Withholding tax and Consumption tax is an advantage.