Company OverviewMultinational Pharmaceutical Maker
Very strong at Oncology TA.
Job DescriptionMarketing Group Manager
Deliver Net Sales targets for major brands in the BF
Analyze market situation and prepare actions
Prepare 5-year Strategic Plan and the Integrated Product Strategy (IPS) Plan, aligning within Japan and with Global Franchise strategy
Develop solid brand positioning for each of major brands through by developing tactical plans aligning with other functions including medical, T-KAM,
Sales planning and sales
Prepare go-to-market plan and activities for any new products
Closely work with global brand team to co-create and align on strategy
Drive enhanced medical expert engagement
Build new capabilities in the organization (e.g., digital, account management)
Drive associate engagement through continuous focus on high- performing teams, coaching and on managing work/life balance of the team
Develop strong marketing talent pipeline and retain high potentials
Ensure V&B (value & behavior)
• A University level (bachelors) degree; Marketing, Business Administration, Clinical Research, or related field.
• MBA a plus.
• Japanese: Fluent (mother tongue)
• English: Business level (850 or above in TOEIC)
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels within the organization both in Japanese and English
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in Pharma brand marketing, strategic marketing and/or non-pharmaceutical brand marketing management.
• Experiences in market research, a plus – Insight and Segmentation studies, in particular.