Company OverviewA world-leading transport and logistics company based in Europe.
In Japan, they have been operating since almost 40 years and they have over 400
employees. It's a diverse company that represents almost 15 nationalities.
Job DescriptionKey duties and responsibilities as an HR Admin Manager:
- Managing onboarding processes
- In charge of payroll & benefits administration (using a vendor), social, health and labour administration
- Owning the internal HR employee data system
- Enhancing HR administrative workflow systems
- Overall administration support to Japan HR
- Managing 2 Admin staff
Requirements- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in HR administration (in Japan)
- Knowledge of Payroll, social health & labor insurance
- Native proficiency in Japanese language
- Business level in English language