|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World's leading energy company
Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers; supporting managers with HR-related cases collaborating with global HR operation team.
• Diagnose incoming request to establish needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently taking ownership for resolution or determining correct routing to other parts of the HR model.
• Provide seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries to line managers and employees. Queries may include, but not limited to: Exit/Offboarding; Policy guidance; Absence management; Leave, Retirement, Benefits advice
• Support Line Managers with Organizational Management related to organizational changes and resourcing.
• Able to ask quality questions
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to coach and offer advice/alternatives, as opposed to just providing answers.
• Skills in having effective contracting conversations with the ability to manage expectations.
• Partnering skills, and business understanding
• HR Information & Analysis skills.