Company OverviewA lading IT company.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for managing various aspects of the Human Resources
function. This role will partner with Human Resources leaders and business partners to
implement HR policies and procedures that will provide and maintain a suitably skilled and
This position will interact with both managers and relevant business leaders to create a great
working environment, and better understand business strategy and business plan, take
proactive approach to drive and support key business activities. The responsibilities will
• Acts as an internal consultant and business partner on all employment issues
• Facilitates the leveraging of best practices and culture within the business to promote
employee engagement and improved negotiation.
• Ensure this HR function is processed in compliance with Corporate HR strategy and policy,
and lead the communication and execution in Japan.
• Provides advice and direction to managers and employees related to performance
management, employee relations, recruitment, succession planning, compensation,
compliance, training & development and organizational design
• HR Generalist / HRBP experience
• Relevant experience in managing HR programs.