Company OverviewA leading European Medical Device Giant.
Job DescriptionThis is a HR Business Partner position.
Using consulting skills to successful contract work with the assigned client group(s)
- Providing an array of strategic talent management and solutions (eg newly established team, teams going through changes, etc.) We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a leader in the field of business management.
- Drives people data analytics, diagnostics capabilities & building of recommendations assigned group members working closely with the COE on People Analytics.
- Aggregate Training Needs Identified Within The Assigned Client Group (S), Develops Implementation Plans To Address The Needs Identified In Coordination With COE, And May Partner With Other P And O Functions In Developing Respective Trainings Will Coordinate With The Team In Implementing Such Trainings..
- Building Capability In People Managers In The Client Groups To Facilitate An Open, Inclusive, Company Way Values-Based Environment That Enables Effective Employee Experience.
- Ensuring HRBP Role Is Perceived As An Objective Employee Resource And Escalation Path Instilling Trust And Confidence By Maintaining Objectivity and clearly communicating rational behind recommendations.
- Ensuring The Client Organization Follows company and HR Policies And Regulations As Well As Local Laws Ensures Business Leaders Are Making Decisions And Taking Actions That Are In Accordance With Them Mitigate Potential Risk To The Company.
Requirements- 5+ years relevant human resources work experience with a least related HRBP, organizational design, change management, internal communication, organization effectiveness, leadership development and / or talent management
- Desire to grow And Develop Employees In A Global And Matrixed Business Environment
- Demonstrated Success In Applying Fresh, Creative Thinking And A Growth Mindset To Long-Standing, Complex Challenges / Problems Resulting In High Impact Outcomes
- Demonstrable Experience In Analyzing Business Issues And Providing Scalable HR Solutions That address & align to broader business requirements
- Ability to have difficult, nuanced conversations with clarity, empathy, and a focus on the employee experience
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability To Achieve Results In A Fast-Paced Team Environment
- Excellent Cross-Group Collaboration, Communication, Negotiation, And Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Business Acumen And People Acumen, As Well As Consulting, And Facilitation Skills
- Ability To Manipulate And Analyze HR Data And Drive Solutions Or Recommendations Based On Data Insights
- Strong Systems-Thinking Ability
- Demonstrated Knowledge Of HR Laws Or Equivalent Labor Laws In Japan.
- Fluent in Japanese and business - level English required.