Company OverviewA rapidly growing leader in the Tech services.
Job DescriptionThis is a HR Business Partner position.
• Performance management: lead the performance reviews twice per year;
• Lead and manage learning and development initiatives;
• Constantly measure employee satisfaction at work, propose and implement projects to improve the level of satisfaction;
• Improve overall employee experience in the workplace: we are setting up the best place to work in, in each country where we are present;
• Employment and compliance administration related to regulatory concerns;
• Complaint handling: understand the context, the problem and propose appropriate solutions;
• Lead initiatives for employee safety, health, welfare, benefits : find out what works globally and what are the local specific benefits needed;
• Support leaders (globally) in engaging with their team members in a positive, constructive manner.
Requirements• Experience in as a HR generalist or a similar position - at least 2 years;
• Experience in HR consulting experience is also welcomed.
• Fluency in English and Japanese (both written and spoken) is mandatory
• Kindness, openness and initiative in dealing with employees' requests;.
• A background in a tech company - preferable a start-up - is plus.