Company Overview企業概要 - The Company:
The company is top leading social media and Entertainment Company with a focus on digital media and digital technology, currently worth more than 100 billion dollars. Extremely successful, they became widely praised for their digital media content on social networks delivering news and entertainment. Their business makes full use of their algorithms technologies capable of detecting buzz and thus creating innovative form of advertisement. With 1.5 billion active users every month, they are becoming a major powerhouse as known as Facebook or Google.
Job DescriptionCode: KSM-JO-210325-252117
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an Employee Relations Advisor position covering Japan and Korea.
The Employee Experience team endeavors to continuously build and deliver a seamless and positive experience across the whole employee lifecycle. We are dedicated to leading with care and have empathy in mind. We strive to develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We aspire to ensure employees feel heard and that they are given the appropriate resources and support needed to be effective and efficient during their careers. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
Requirements必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Be the main authority for Employee relations for the East Asia region and lead all related projects and strategies.
• Create learning programs, coach leaders and advise senior business management Employee Relations policies and practices, recommends changes; facilitates strategic management through acting as an internal organizational consultant.
• Create guidelines, best practices, and trainings to educate employees, managers, and other members of HR on how to mitigate and properly address behavioral issues in the workplace.
• Lead investigations on employee relations matters and potential policy violations to evaluate and effectively address issues.
• Partner with HRBPs, HR Ops, Legal, and other investigative parties as required to thoroughly conduct the investigation and reach the best outcomes for our organization and employees
• Work on projects and initiatives to mitigate risk.
• Manage, support or participate in special projects/programs requiring ER stakeholder input, as needed.
• Maintain current and relevant knowledge in a variety of concepts, practices, procedures, updates associated with Human Resources and Employee Relations.
Additional Job Information求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利