|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A famous gaming company!
• Conduct various HR tasks within the assigned area
• Play a key role in the local execution of HR processes, Talent Management, and services
• Aid management and colleagues with HR matters
• Ensure adherence to local laws and regulations
• Fluent Japanese language communication skill with Basic English skill
• Ability to function effectively in a cross-matrixed environment
• Proactive and ability to work in team
Additional Job Information
• Opportunity to join a Global brand name with international work culture, and frequent global team interaction (50% of the employees in Tokyo office are foreigners)
• Fast-paced, with open communication and fun working environment.
• Great Career progression opportunities in other areas of HR (HRBP, TA etc)
• Currently the HR Regional Manager is creating their own COE (Center of Excellence) team and based on performance can be promoted to Senior positions in short time frame.
• Keywords Studios – the parent company of Keywords International is aggressively doing M&A. Good performance will lead to Managerial roles within the newly acquired subsidiaries.