Company OverviewA global pump manufacturer, based in Europe with a worldwide presence across locations.
Job DescriptionApply knowledge within HR processes, administration and systems in the HR Services Center to offer HR support to the surrounding organization (employees, managers and Business Partners)
Recruitment and Onboarding/Offboarding
• Assist and provide local HR support on recruitment, including job posting &sourcing candidate and conduct the interview for temp employees, contacting applicants and manage recruitment vendors.
• Support of campus recruitment if have.
• Responsible for new hire on boarding, including prepare employment documents package, collect employee related data and materials.
• Register of new hires’ insurance including health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance.
• SAP master data/IS ticket raising for SAP ID/apply for PC both for regular and external employees.
• Plan and conduct the Orientation training for new hires.
Payroll & Time
• Maintain attendance management system, check and calculate the overtime/shift payment.
• Work together for the benchmark survey with vendor.
• Communicate merit increase-Issuing for regular employee and contracted employee.
• Manage special payments and deductions-Bonus, benefit, configurate, update and/or change system, maintain any change records in payroll system, prepare the yearly payroll closure accordingly.
• Manage pension, social security, taxation of employees, reimbursement handling-Income tax/local tax.
• Annual GM Audit.
Requirements• Service and solution oriented
• Flexible and adapt to change and people
• Accurate and thorough
• Proactive and communicative
• Ability to plan and work in a structured way
• Ability to energize others and create positivity
• Ability to cope with resistance and time pressure
• Ability to work with and be true to well-defined processes
• Fluent English on writing, speaking and listening