Company OverviewA European Pharmaceuticals company which is expanding in Japan
Job DescriptionThis is a HR Head position:
• Review improvement and implementation of Company HR strategies, in line with local and global corporate orientation, using locally adapted HR policies.
• The optimization of the organization: coherent structures and job descriptions, efficient process.
• All staff-related decisions (salaries, promotions, departures).
• The diffusion of internal information.
• Guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR initiatives aligned to business/organization’s objectives
• Recruit talented and experienced staffs timely
• Provide full range of HR functional support to businesses including: Compensation & Benefits, Employee relations, HRIS data management, training & development activities and administration of HR policies and procedures in line with local laws and group policies.
• Uphold corporate values.
• Advise and propose ideas to Management with the aim of improving current matters and situations.
• Manage 2 HR staffs
• Closely being involved in decisions, implementation and review for CSR, Company gathering events and space planning.
• Global and local reporting
• Other assigned ad-hoc project from GM or International HR Manager.
Requirements• Experienced HR professional with minimum 6-10 years’ experiences at MNCs with hands on capability.
• Leadership skills, having passion to create results in fast paced, collaborative working environment.
• Japanese native, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• A solid knowledge of employment laws in Japan
• Experience of HRIS administration
• BA or BS degree or above
• Must be able to work on simple data analysis in MS Excel and prepare presentations including graphs and organization charts in MS PowerPoint