|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 The Company
The company is the top leading social news and publishing Company. Extremely successful since their creation in the 1900s, they became widely praised for their digital media content on social networks delivering news and entertainment. Their business makes full use of their network and expertise capable of detecting buzz and thus creating innovative form of advertisement. With offices on the 5 continents, they are Japan’s strongest in their industry. Massively renowned, they are a part of the top tier international companies.
Title: [外資系] HR manager||人事マネージャー
EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is an HR manager||人事マネージャー position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. In close collaboration with the Corporate Human Resources functions, you will conceive practical and creative ways to provide daily human resources guidance and support to the local management and staff as well as US’s HQ. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations. Assisted by your team, you will be in charge of all HR operations with a strong focus on HR policies, Project management, Training, Happiness management and Employee relations.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
• Plan and implement talent management, and conduct training & development programs
• Plan and implement HR policies, performance management and compensation scheme
• Working in creating the best working conditions for the employees
• Comply with labor laws and other requirements as well as managing changes of Employee Rules and Regulations
• Manage employee relations and employer branding
• Create reports, conduct the company events, and handle various ad-hoc tasks
• Vendor management for payroll and benefits
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない