Title: Human Resources Manager
企業概要 The Company:
A leading global company specializing logistics, SCM, transportation and more.
職務内容 The Position
This is the position for Human Resources Manager
To drive and secure high quality, effectiveness and efficiency of all Human Resources activities in the assigned Country in close cooperation with the Country Head of HR Japan.
· Act as a Business Partner to the Country Management
· Ensure that all relevant HR Policies, Procedures and Guidelines are implemented and followed and meet all legislative requirements
· Implement and apply effective strategies to attract/recruit and retain qualified staff on all levels in co-operation with the Country and BU Managers and Regional HR
· Drive and secure high quality and full adherence to the compensation & benefits process, including pension and insurance schemes in accordance with external labor market competitiveness as well as internal consistency
· Drive and secure the Performance Management Process and Consolidation
· Support and secure training and development plans, succession planning, talent management and staff retention for all levels of employees in the country in close cooperation with Regional HR
· Support and secure the payroll operation in every month.
· Handling the management of moving staff in and out of Japan.
· Source, identify, recruit and develop key talents to ensure that the organizational capability meets strategic business requirements
· Secure manpower planning in line with organizational needs – focus on cross Regional and country mobility
· Provide HR Key Figures on country level to meet internal and external requirements (staff turnover, leave of absence etc.)
Handling the labor related issue includes the relation with labor union.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
· Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in HRM preferable
· Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience in all HR fields
· Good know-how in all the primary HR processes and concepts
· English & Japanese fluent in speaking and writing
· Proficient in MS Office