Company OverviewA European Chemicals and Equipment Manufacturer.
Job DescriptionThis role will be in charge of the full scope of Human Resources and administration responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. This role will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and developing human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Plan and lead implementing Global / Local HR strategies to meet the business expectation
• Develop and generate the strategy/ solutions to support the local business needs and management team, meet local management team’s expectation, and also have good alignment with global guideline.
• Drive and manage the organization transforming for catching up the company new direction and strategy, play the role to facilitate the organization change and also be the consultant to support the whole organization transforming. Well plan to reduce the potential negative impact for all changes in the transforming
• Plan work orientation for new employee or newly deployed member incl. temporary worker, and do it. Enhance the new hire engagement in the company.
• Proceed the succession plan through the training and delegation of authority, and also all applicable methodologies to enhance the talent pipeline in the entire organization.
• Others related with HR and administration field responsibility, including the plan, execution, and also conducting the expected performance.
Requirements• Bachelor or above, or has ability equivalent to it, with educational background and business experiences.
• Over 10 years multiple experiences in HR affairs, which are labor, payroll, recruitment, development of human resources, organizational development, employer-employee relationship, etc.
• Experiences of leading members in HR profession.