|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
US based leading chemical company
The Human Resources Manager-Japan is responsible for all HR duties for the three locations in Japan. The HR Manager will oversee employee relations, policies, recruiting, and other programs within country.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement company-wide project and process such as talent review, salary planning and performance management
• Recruit based on hiring needs from business units with global and APAC leaders
• Reconcile a team that was experiencing employee morale issues
• Act as an intermediary between employees, management and global HR team as well as business partners
• Revise and implement effective HR policies to ensure all practices are in compliance with Japanese labor laws and employment regulations
• Play a role of facilitator for internal training and coordinator for external training
• Conduct new hire orientation as well as exit interviews
• Communicate effectively with management, global team and employees to provide solutions from HR perspective
• Work with payroll vendors, health insurance union and social insurance agent and request to change the data, verify the outcome and send the data to Finance team
• Lead salary planning for Japan Non-exempt employees. Creates basic data and adjust among functions.
• Calculate the premium of pension plan (DC) for eligible employees every year and submit to the pension agent. Proceed monthly payment for the premium.
• Input and proceed payment data into SAP system
• Prepare visa application documents and invitation letters
・More than 5 year-experiences as HRM or HRBP
・English and Japanese excellent communication skills
・Working experiences in foreign multi-national companies
・Experiences as Site HRM is plus
・Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
・Knowledge of Workday and databases of SAP