|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World leader for entertainment equipment for business' and end consumers.
This position will interact with both managers and relevant business leaders to create a great working environment, and better understand business strategy and business plan, take proactive approach to drive and support key business activities. The responsibilities will include:.
• Leads, delivers and monitors key HR processes below the Director level.
• Acts as an internal consultant and business partner on all employment issues.
• Facilitates the leveraging of best practices and culture within the business to promote employee engagement and improved negotiation.
• Leads, supports and implements HR projects as required and executing to completion.
• Counsels employees and managers on HR company policies.
• Provides advice and direction to managers and employees related to performance management, employee relations, recruitment, succession planning, compensation, compliance, training & development and organizational design.
• Serve as a change agent, provide HR related solutions and coaching to managers and employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
• Some HR Generalist understanding is preferred
• Relevant experience in managing HR programs.
• Project leadership experience
• Working knowledge and experience with MS Office. SuccessFactors and/or SAP preferable.
• Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet deadlines
• Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal