Company OverviewA multinational electronics company
Job DescriptionHR Operations Manager
• Leading GBS (Global Business Services) HR Operations.
• Providing HR services such as C&B including incentive bonus and annual salary review procedure, payroll and HRIS together with GBS colleagues in Japan and abroad.
• Ensuring implementation of all HR rules, policies, governance and control processes in the country.
Implements global compensation and benefit programs.
• Being a window person for all employees in Japan to respond to their inquiries by AskHR system. It also includes window services for expatriates such as tax filing, visas, school and residence.
• Developing/enhancing efficient HR process flow and procedures, managing HR data in HR system (SAP).
• Reporting necessary HR data and analysis periodically to Business Managers, HRBP and Finance.
• Performing necessary accounting work such as invoice processing and managing the line reports (2) and assess their performance.
• Living the company's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Requirements• 10+ years HR experience.
• It is strongly desirable to have experience with foreign-affiliated companies, preferably those that have global shared services.
• Must have solid knowledge of Japanese Labor Laws and Information systems, preferably SAP.
• Ability to demonstrate many of HR Functional Competencies:
balanced view, emotional intelligence, relationship management, consulting, organization development, change management, strategic thinking is desired.
• Fluent level communication in Japanese and in English is essential, both spoken and written.