Company OverviewA European global leader in the Automotive industry.
Job DescriptionThis is a HR Policies specialist position.
- Work closely with HR Compliance Manager and Compliance manager in
order to ensure implementation of requirements.
Ensuring proper implementation of Group Policies
- Check if country specific amendments are necessary, ensure implementation
- Set up and review compensation/employment schemes/contracts
- Determine requirements/need for scheme
- Alignment with all stakeholders involved
- Identify training needs, set up training material, hold training sessions.
Requirements- Excellent & proactive communication skills (spoken, written, and presentation)
- Positive, Self-motivated person, strong will to succeed and result-driven
- English language skills essential
- Experience with labor law and data protection law, ability to understand and
implement legal requirements.
- High command in Microsoft Office applications (especially Power point, Excel, Share
point & Outlook