Job DescriptionThe HR Services Specialist as a subject matter expert resources to provide customer service supporting
to managers and employees by responding to employee inquiries (HR case or live chat).
This role will be primarily responsible for executing HR processes and services, data management in HRIS
(Workday), manage employee lifecycle tasks, partnership with payroll team for employee movement
data, vendor management, supporting audit, all local statutory requirement and other operational
assistance where needed.
RequirementsMinimum 8 years working experience in human resources operations, preferred in hi-tech
company and experience in APAC region
• Experience in HRIS data maintenance experience. Knowledge of Workday is preferred
• Good understanding of HR employee lifecycle process
• Team oriented, detailed oriented, and procedures
• Problem solving and resourceful, self-driven and ability to work independently
• Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
• Proactive, meticulous and committed
• Good team player and able to work with staff at all levels
• Proficient in English and good in Mandarin