Company OverviewA European, multi-national corporation with over 150,000 staff globally and 10 in Japan.
Job DescriptionThis is a Shared Service Specialist position:
• To ensure the ongoing development of own skills/competences and that resource levels are optimized to meet business needs.
• Responsible for delivering high quality and timely services in line with defined Service Levels within Service Level Agreement, measuring performance versus SLA, improving operational effectiveness and efficiency to deliver "Easy Employee Experience", ensuring appropriate escalation pathways are in place to resolve problems.
• Responsible for being aligned with the HR service delivery model, utilizes best practices and a continuous improvement to improve internal efficiencies and external service delivery.
• Responsible for delivery of change or transformation projects within HR Services, including deployment and utilization of Digital Technology to increase service delivery and efficiency.
• Responsible for employee life cycle management
• Supports payroll operations and promotes payroll system implementation project
Requirements• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Language: Japanese native equivalent and English business level
• 3 - 7 years of HR Operational experience
• Multi-national company experience preferred
• Payroll / Mobility / HRIS knowledge and experience preferred
• Experience of operating within a fast-paced, dynamic and results oriented shared services environment
• Passion for Customer Service and Continuous Improvement.
• Strong engagement skills