|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The position is for a global company with headquarters in the US and Asia. Extremely successful in the last 10 years, they became widely praised for their designs, developments and consumer products. The company is also famous for working with international brands in the US and EMEA such as Google, Coca-Cola, P&G, Adidas, GM, Panasonic, Lego, Uniqlo and many more. This success is the result of their "one-stop business solutions" strategy, which relies on strong collaborations relying their clients’ marketing ambitions across the globe.
The company particularly works on creating the best working environment for their employees as it puts them at the center of the business. Their motto being: Great Workplace is Stunning Colleagues they believe that adequate performance gets a generous severance package. Their way of working can be resumed in these key terms : Values are what we Value, High Performance, Freedom & Responsibility, “Context, not Control”, “Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled”, Pay Top of Market and Promotions & Development
Their business expansion leads to the need of a strong talent in their HR team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives that align with the HR strategy in various HR services such as: Benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation, payroll calculation, social security Insurance procedure. Work with their international offices is included and their company wishes to be highly close to the business to be sure to align HR strategy and Business strategy.
Some of the daily tasks:
• Administer HR resources plans and assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies.
• Assisting employee relation counseling
• Maintain compliance with employment and benefits laws as well as regulations.
• Support legal matter and legal partners
• Various HR admin tasks
Key Skills include:
• Strong motivation, independent and great energy.
• Strong communication skills and team spirit
• Strong knowledge and skills as HR generalist
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利